All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay this isn't the best circumstances and I know there's not many of you in this area but....there's no current organiser from AllCorsa for the South Wales area (as far as I'm aware), and this could be the catalyst towards any future events arranged by this site.

There's a meet that's been organised by Tom J from CS with one of the organisers from Corsa C-UK also and I'll be representing from this site at the very least. It'll be my first meet ever so I'm really looking forward to it :thumbs_up:

If anyone wants to attend, the meet is arranged for 2.30pm in the Cardiff Gate Services car park on Sunday 18th February. There's a good few going so if you're free and up for it, would be great to see you there!

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Let us know how you get on Sky, and get some pics posted. If you enjoy it then you're more than welcome to become the RO for SOuth Wales.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will do Lee, just drove up to the services to see exactly where it was.

I'll take my camera and try to get a few names and advertise this site even though I'm (un)officially there because of CS. Just there to meet people and see how these meets work.

With regards to RO, a little to early to say but will definitely consider that for the (hopefully not too distant) future :thumbs_up: We may end up temporarily amalgamating the South West with South Wales until the figures in the area are better?

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Yeah that sounds fine to me, so long as it's not too far for people to travel when meets are organised.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi guys im a member orf corsa c username cookie_16

any of u guys would be welcome to come to a meet theres one tomo at the mcarther glen outlet at 3pm/

come along should b good , 10 people expected aswell )

1 - 7 of 7 Posts