All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering if anyone was up for a meet or a cruise somewhere in the north-east?
i know if Raptor-21 is paying attention, he'll want to come probably

anyone else?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
goodgood :D

i dont you suppose know when the next event at crail is? or any sorta car show to meet other corsa owners? :laugh:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hahahahaha yeah thats the problem, im ment to be at a corsa meet tonite in aberdeen too :( that's getting missed

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
mine is in that shed at the back, but thats whats in my way of getting it out :laugh:, but the shed is only partially walled, so its got a covering of snow on it

·
Registered
539 Posts
Yeah kind the same here, I managed to hide mine inbetween a caravan, lorry, combine and a stack of bails, damn snow still managed to reach it. But I just have 1/2 mile drive of waist high snow inbetween my car and the open road! And the farmers that usually clear it say it's too high! =|

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
awww thats ****, mine has rusted brakes, thats since monday, so its pretty ****, i was planning on doing them, but ill have to wait til the snow's gone til i can use i think, just to be safe :laugh:

·
Registered
539 Posts
My brakes haven't seemed as good as usual either, bloody snow, it was fine until it got high enough to drown in. In fact, the other day the farmers had to go and dig all the sheep up as they had been completely covered! Silly animals. lol

·
Registered
539 Posts
haha, I couldn't stop laughing when I was told either! And there was a few hundred of them too! I assume they all must've been huddled close together or something.

They tights, we're in the Huntly Express! And so is Cameron and Fraser lol, they're doing a review of 2009 and they have a picture of us all at that Road Safety thing at the Market Muir after Joshs' crash.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts