All Corsa Forum banner

21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
well, you know i was on about the exhaust and needing it done, well i hit a massive pothole which was covered with water which i didn't see and i was meeting a lorry at the time, and it made the front passenger's wheel hit the arch and made the plastic bit pop out, and then driving along the dualer, i was getting quite a few flashes from cars that i over took, and so i pulled over at blackburn to find that it had made the heat shield from the middle silencer hang off and scrape, and im assuming it might have been sparking too :( so if i can get that fixed this week then im keen for a meet this friday? or next week sometime? :)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
nah mine's in aberdeen :laugh: and the arch was still hanging on so i just popped it back into place :)
friday then? :cool:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
yeah then we could go for a drive to france? yeah? as long as we are back for about 10am on saturday morning :p:laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Sounds good to me :D
I hate sarcastic remarks lol
What does it matter though, Not like you don't know who i am what i drive and what i look like yih freak :p

Oh and Raptor might have your money by then so could maybe sort somethign out with that bumper ? :D

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
:laugh: weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllll you have the only arden blue corsa that ive seen that has T***BSO haha

we could make it more conspicuous and meet up in the small car park across from the town hall? lol

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
and you've remembered my reg ... Right im leaving the country =| lol

Well ..
THe GT Turbo, Red D, Fiesty Zetec S rep etc taht rently decided to park there most if not all the time are a bunch of jew bags :)

OT will be fine. Or homebase lol

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
nah lol, we were at school together, so was behind or in front of him, or at least saw the car every weekday :laugh: and i was also in it on monday nite :laugh:

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
haha fair enough then, You kids know each other though, so it'll be like walking in on a personal joke, AKWARD! :laugh:

You'se will know Ashley Anderson then ? :laugh:

21 - 40 of 54 Posts