All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
2,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i must say how bad the scottish forum is ive tryed to get mini meets going etc etc and its always a fail.

the other sites im a member on the input is far better we have mini meets all the time.

ok crail is on soon so who from allcorsa is going and who would like a mini meet?:thumbs_up:

so i need idears

·
Banned
2,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
will be lots of cars going. lots of saxo's,honda and i hope some allcorsa's :)
so you in?

·
Registered
539 Posts
This sounds perfect! Is there a thread somewhere with all the details? And as long as atleast 1 other allcorsa member goes then I'm in. And when I get more info, I'll see if any of my mates are interested as we've all been meaning to do a mad road trip up that way!

·
Banned
2,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
the scottish members.... well think its only like three of us. well two with corsa's lol

·
Registered
539 Posts
Out of curiousity is it jsut the 3 of us active?
Raptor i'm sure you dissapeared for a while? Or am i trippin..
Kind of, I was usually on at least once a week, I just never really posted much. And saying that, I should really update my project thread!

EDIT: Aberdeen? lol, I never noticed, I just moved into a flat here a few weeks back!

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
DO it !! I jsut had a read when I noticed you were from Huntly, got a no bad circuit up there, bit short better than Ellon and Inverurie though, and it's looking good :D Got that GSi bumper on
Ever about Inverurie?

On topic a bit ... Might be up for a meet your way Kevin, Edinburghs a pretty good night out

·
Registered
539 Posts
DO it !! I jsut had a read when I noticed you were from Huntly, got a no bad circuit up there, bit short better than Ellon and Inverurie though, and it's looking good :D Got that GSi bumper on
Ever about Inverurie?

On topic a bit ... Might be up for a meet your way Kevin, Edinburghs a pretty good night out
Cheers, and no, won't be happening as I am selling it. On the plus side I did just buy an airdam. Oh, and thread updated =] Tbh, I'm not really that keen on doing laps round huntly, infact only done it a few times and not for that long, would rather save fuel for road trips like this one.

But yeah, if there is a thread with all the details be sure to link it as it sounds like a good banter.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts