All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tried to Post this yesterday but it wouldn't send from my phone, (Works crappy connection i expect).

Just thought i would let people know that a few guys are trying to organise a regular car meet/cruise/rally type thing every other Saturday at the Comfort Cafe in Abington (About 20 mins from Cambridge).

Talking to the guy he is looking to meet there for a few hours in the afternoon then move on to an airfield in the area.
At the moment the Comfort Cafe are happy for the meet to be held there, there are already hundreds of bikers go there every weekend anyway, the only problem is getting permission for the airfield.

Even if the airfield doesn't go ahead it should still be a good meet.

I'll update when i have more details on this, its still a while away from completion i expect.
If there's enough interest from here i can let the guy know the next time i see him and get him on the site.

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
tried to Post this yesterday but it wouldn't send from my phone, (Works crappy connection i expect).

Just thought i would let people know that a few guys are trying to organise a regular car meet/cruise/rally type thing every other Saturday at the Comfort Cafe in Abington (About 20 mins from Cambridge).

Talking to the guy he is looking to meet there for a few hours in the afternoon then move on to an airfield in the area.
At the moment the Comfort Cafe are happy for the meet to be held there, there are already hundreds of bikers go there every weekend anyway, the only problem is getting permission for the airfield.

Even if the airfield doesn't go ahead it should still be a good meet.

I'll update when i have more details on this, its still a while away from completion i expect.
If there's enough interest from here i can let the guy know the next time i see him and get him on the site.
There is a meet in Thetford going on Saturday, why don't some of you guys travel down?

Or is it 'too far'?

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There is a meet in Thetford going on Saturday, why don't some of you guys travel down?

Or is it 'too far'?
girlfriends birthday i'm afraid, not sure she wants to go to a car meet for that, shes planning a weekend away somewhere i think.

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
Thing that lets this region down is the fact that people dont want to travel for about an hour, an hour is nothing.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi all.

Finally got some details about this meet.

The first meet is on the 21st of July, it is at the Comfort Cafe in Abington, Cambridgeshire.

Turns out the guy is actually trying to form a new group (details once he's hammered them out) there's a facebook page for them here

I've directed the guy to this site so he will probably make his own thread at some point but i will also update with details as i have them.

If there's anything anybody wants to know just post a reply or a PM.

cheers
pydeeny

1 - 12 of 12 Posts