All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
after seeing cookies post in fast show thread, its made me decide to sort out a meet for east anglia, even if i have a french p.o.s :laugh:

Date: Saturday 23rd March
Time: 2pm
Place: Ipswich Docks. Might be an idea to meet somewhere else though then move down the docks

will set up a post on 106owners in a bit as well to hopefully get attendance up a bit

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
what post was this lok?

I am up for it and want the saturday ideally as wont be able to make the sundays.

I would say around lunchtime would be ideal and maybe up ipswich docks?

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
think it was fast show, you were talking to benny about meeting up and samo said take it to pm's.

but yeah, could do docks, never been up there myself but seen a few pics of mates cars there

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
yeah definetly there is a yellow 106 gti parked up nwar me with 106owners stickers on, looks nice just needs a backbox.

I am up for a meet and benny also lives close to me so we could both always just convoy up. Wonder who else would make an effort :)

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dont think anyone else on here would tbh, although maybe a few from essex will? and i hope quite a few from 106owners will turn up as well. just a shame i wont be able to get my car sorted before this :(

·
Registered
440 Posts
yeah im up for it :)

and yes i took it to pm as not to annoy anybody :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
440 Posts
the first one im on about when you aked were in norfolk i lived and then last night you thought you put it in a pm and didnt you put it in the fast shoe thread..... again lol:laugh:

·
Registered
440 Posts
still sorting something out ladies? :laugh:

·
Registered
440 Posts
When is it? I will come if cookie does

1 - 20 of 92 Posts