All Corsa Forum banner

41 - 60 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
Whos most haha|?

Me and benny will make the next one (hopefully he wants to come too lol), will have to do it for another saturday and hope I get the time off :)

·
Registered
440 Posts
leave it out :shocked:

·
Registered
440 Posts
and yeah i will come :)

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
book the 11th may off then! :p but didnt really speak to others about a next meet, but im sure most of them would come, especially if theres more cars (and better/different location)

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
Just saw you would come and whats on the 11th of May?

Tbh 7 cars for East Anglia is pretty damn good, I dont know where else we could meet up as most of you ****ers live up Ipswich way, I would say Bury st edmunds multi storey but once my car is modified I would never get up there.

I would also say McDonalds Car park in thetford again as plenty of room but up to you guys.

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
nothing. just decided im gunna at least try sort out a meet every month and a half to 2 months. and i know! was shocked at how many turned up lol. i say bury (somewhere else if your too low) as its in between everyone so its a bit fairer imo

·
Registered
440 Posts
not ****ing maccy D's in thetty all the chavs go there and my old car got around the multi in lynn and bury fine :shocked: well there may have been a bit of scraping and banging but otherwise fine :)

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
Where on a saturday though? You do have the old Lorry Park or actually pay to sit in Cineworld car park, or could go down one of the industrial estates down near motorspares etc?

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
not ****ing maccy D's in thetty all the chavs go there and my old car got around the multi in lynn and bury fine :shocked: well there may have been a bit of scraping and banging but otherwise fine :)
dont want to scrape or bang haha and it was bad enough in my more door lowered on 60mm, had to climb up at 5mph, would hate to see what 80mm or lower all round will be like.

·
Registered
440 Posts
my splitter scraped in bury but that was it and in lynn the splitter scraped and come off and bumper got knocked manifold ended up being flat :shocked: and my exhaust got knocked too but bury it was literally just the splitter.

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
just thought of a place :D

There is a car parking place down near Drive Vauxhall in Bury St Edmunds, right near it is a car park but not too sure how much parking would be

·
Registered
440 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
go onto google maps and type in bury town, bury st edmunds.

Zoom into point A which should be at Ram Meadow and there you will see the massive car park, not sure how much it is to park though

41 - 60 of 92 Posts