All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, just wondering who would be up for a meet in the next few weeks. Havent been to one yet and would be good to put some faces to usernames :p.

Cheers

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well wherever most people are up for. Im in Coventry but many are from Brum from what i've seen so somewhere in the middle maybe?

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmm could do. Well if we find out who wants to go then find a central place to all of that. Tis the cheapest of fuel for everyone then :).

·
Registered
80 Posts
Im based in telford myself, judging by where the majority of you are from id say wolverhampton, my corsa is nothing special......yet but it will look alrite in time =D

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ah right well seen as we have a wide range of places I was thinking maybe tesco arena? Right next to the Ricoh stadium? people still up for it?

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ah right next to the ricoh arena. If you google map it, it'll come straight up. Its just off the m6. ill put up a pic of the map if you want?

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ah i may have seen you around then. What colour is it? I'm forever driving around when i'm bored haha. If your interested in the meet theres on in this section of the forum on the 17th of oct. a few are heading to it :)

·
Premium Member
1,650 Posts
if its around stafford i would come. kitson and samo off here likely would too

·
Premium Member
9,047 Posts
if its around stafford i would come. kitson and samo off here likely would too
Thanks for electing us for that ellie. :rolleyes: Yeah i will come if its a day when im off work.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just had a look at where about stafford is. Perhaps as a bit of a compramise we could meet in Tamworth? Its between Stafford and Cov and nice and close to Brum if anyones from there. Sound good?

·
Banned
2,443 Posts
Tamworths dead far from Stafford!! you gotta drive through Lichfield to get there :p

1 - 16 of 16 Posts