All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just an idea why dont we all share any meeting places we know so if any of us are in a certain area we will get to know a few more local meeting spots...

examples..

Odeon carpark - Maidstone
Laker road - ROchester
South End - Essex
Basildon, lakeside etc etc

also clutch your from sittingbourne... i was there the other day are there any popular places around there?

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Not in sittingbourne mate, you get people in macdonalds but that about it lol, iv seen warren g around quite a bit, but he is never on here. would be good to meet some of you lads.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah ive seen warren G driving about before aswell nice looking car. popped to sittingbourne and saw a nice civic and a lil red corsa but thats about it.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
yeah ive seen warren G driving about before aswell nice looking car. popped to sittingbourne and saw a nice civic and a lil red corsa but thats about it.
The amount of modified corsas in sittingbourne is unbelievable, on the far side of sittingbourne there is a little fruit stall with a gravel car park, there are a few GSi etc parked in their because the owners work in the vauxhall garage up the road. I can name at least 8 decent corsas going around.

·
Registered
40 Posts
bank holiday mondays go to thurrock services about 7 ish always a big meet there they all go to places like Beckton or to the retail parks do some drifting and stufff:thumbs_up: look out for us up there there a few of us lot just look out for a car with www.drunksontour.co.uk stickers on the windows :)

·
Banned
5,282 Posts
yeah i've been to a bank holiday one but i met them in beckton its in the big sainsbury's car park people doing things like longest burnout best looking figure of eight and stuff but i was 16 when i went so i had to just stand there and watch :( Lol!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts