All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey ppl, im looking for meets in or around lincoln. me and my mate (who drives a clio) are wanting to meet ppl and maybe join some cruises or join in meets. ive been around lincoln to find other likeminded ppl but its dead here. anyone local fancy meets ?? cheers

·
Registered
931 Posts
I'm in Lincoln mate, I'd be happy to meet up with you, maybe organise a drive? I could bring along some of my mates and make a little convoy out of it. :) have you tried the NCP under Pelham bridge, and there are always a couple of C's that hang around in Sainsburys car park IIRC

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ive just stated going down to ncp, seen afew cars on a sunday night but not many corsa b's. im gonna head there next sunday with my mate in his clio. gainsborough meetup sounds good aswell, where do u normally head to?

·
Registered
286 Posts
ive just stated going down to ncp, seen afew cars on a sunday night but not many corsa b's. im gonna head there next sunday with my mate in his clio. gainsborough meetup sounds good aswell, where do u normally head to?
We normally if we meet in gains is on corringham road indy or tesco or mcds to be honest

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
awesome mate, ill send u a pm with my number!
Ash, im going ncp on this sunday with my mate whos got the clio, might cya there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts