All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Problem is that there isn't that much active members from scotland from the top of my head...

Raptor
Whyte
Matthew
you
me

and im sure theres 1 or 2 less active members ..

i think rather than meets we shouldfocus on recruiting ... stickers and fliers being the best start then get some meets on the go

Whytes normally in inverurie and I well you know my situation :) :laugh:

·
Registered
826 Posts
theres a few scottish vauxhall sites all offering meets and gatherings now, need to steal some of there members to build up the numbers and arrange something

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Plan, Contact some of the corsa / vauxhall sites kicking about for a massive scottish meet, People may decide to join to show off their project
Or corsa owners on vauxhall forums may want to join a more specific forum in addition
WOrth a shot and I reckon it woudl be a good laugh :)

I'd say crail but the venues not the biggest and the drag strip is poor =/
Although total vauxhall at crail 9th May, if enough people from here go then ti would be ohrite =/

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ha ha ill let you know what money is like at the end of the month, might be getting the C on sunday or next week at some point, so will know what ive got to spend. Hope to not have to much to pay off cause getting part ex on my one for £300/£400 so better that i would probably get for it if i sold private.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah hence why i need a new car asap :laugh:

well i might as well face my mum and tell her that im getting a new car...might be a bad idea...since i havent told her a garage wouldnt touch the car, might go out today and say when i get back that i went to the garage and see what they say, then tell her that they wouldnt touch it and there was nothing they could do for it :p should get off with it then, just dunno how she will react to the idea of it being bought so soon...like tomorrow...this is why i should live with my dad...

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ha ha ha, thats kinda what i did with this one, said oh by the way ive got a car, im picking it up tomorrow...****...its going to be exactly the same! except this time my dad found it for me...and ive jut lost hours at work...so im not going to have heaps of money and im looking for another job too...hmmmmm this could be difficult...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts