All Corsa Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
with the c's you can keep the handle and just smooth off the vx badge because theres holes behind it iirc..

I'm sure i can help you come up with some interesting plans =P

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
sweet, i was thinking, you know how i have that vinyl cover that i was going to use on the wheels...well...i was thinking of maybe doing the interior...might go and start a project thread and then get pics when i get the car...at least then i can sor out what i plan to do to the car.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
done done and done :D oh and i got round my mum, so have to hope the guy at the garage will hold the car for me till i can drive down and get it sorted, gives me a few days to work on my mum :D she fell for it, pretty much told her that the mechanic dude said that i would be lucky if it lasted much longer, that no garage would touch it (which i dont think they will) and that the best thing i can do is to trade it in as soon as, and if he was me then he would be looking to get rid of as soon as this week :D :p

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Cool :D
First thing i am thinkign is lowering it 80mm on 60mm corsa b springs and uprated shocks :D
You can still go over speed bumps just with the occasional scuff if you go to quickly :laugh:

21 - 34 of 34 Posts