All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all!!!!

well i have had the worst day today its been a mess, im fed up totally. i feel like a spring totally coiled up and ready to be set free and bounce all over and have a bitch fit...
its totally worse then when i found out i had a flat tyre a few weeks ago and threw myself on the floor after kicking my car and throwing my gloves at it!!!! im hoping to go out riding tonight (horse riding that is!!!) if my mum aint a twat with me when she comes, she having my boys tonight but only if she dont speak to me like crap.

i aint lived at home since i was 15 and cos im the only one out of the 4 siblings that dont give her **** she thinks that she can give me **** thinking that i wont say out to her but she better believe that i will god damn it!!!!

AAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

ok feeling much better sorry bout the rant and rave but i needed it!!!:p

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
And there was me getting all hot and flustered :laugh:

Don't worry flower, tomorrow is another day!

One hour, Twenty Four Minutes to go

:laugh:
korrrrrr blimey i aint been called flower for a long time!!!

i know, i know hows you??? i heard bout the tax thing its crap innit??

p.s are you following me???? (joke) ha ha

·
Registered
801 Posts
Don't flatter yourself :laugh:

Yeah I got my statement of earnings from my employer today for 2006/2007 - So just have to wait for my P60 and then send it off!! Bring on the rebate baby yeah!

Other than that I'm alright, nice, easy afternoon at work till 5 then home james!! Might give the car another good polish if the weather stays decent. :thumbs_up:

How're you?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Don't flatter yourself :laugh:

Yeah I got my statement of earnings from my employer today for 2006/2007 - So just have to wait for my P60 and then send it off!! Bring on the rebate baby yeah!

Other than that I'm alright, nice, easy afternoon at work till 5 then home james!! Might give the car another good polish if the weather stays decent. :thumbs_up:

How're you?
tired, pissed off, jus waiting for my mum to pick my boys up then im gunna go riding cant wait i might put up some jumps depends how pissed off i can get lol
and my horse has broken down that has cost me an arm and a leg to get the vet out!!

other then that im good thanks got out good planned for tonight? im stayin in with my hubby gunna have a cuddly night :)

·
Registered
801 Posts
I'm gonna remove front bumper, radiator and see what piping I need for my front mount intercooler, measure up.
Locate there to mount fuel pressure regulator and measure how much vacuum piping I need.

After I've washed and polished it... weather is bootifull near Hull :)

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
After I've washed and polished it... weather is bootifull near Hull :)
It is, still can't bring myself to go out and clean mine though.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
The reason I won't is because once it's clean all the imperfections show up :eek:

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
When I bought my car it was perfect. Every bit of damage on it now is down to someone else.
I've had scratches on front wing. Dent on rear quarter. Sideskirt ripped off. Dent on bonnet. Chip on rear quarter which is now rusty. Cracked rear bumper. Cracked front bumper. Broken wheel arch mounts. Cracked rear lights. Etc etc etc.

It pisses me off. No matter how much I try and look after it, someone else spoils it.

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
I know the feeling, had my car a few months so far I have got a cracked glass in the wing mirror and keyed all the way down the side. Just waiting for something else to happen.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
talking of scratches some little scroat keyed my new paint job!!!! how pissed off was i to wake up and find that. its not even a little one its right down the drivers side of my car!! the whole length of my car!!! little ****ers

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
talking of scratches some little scroat keyed my new paint job!!!! how pissed off was i to wake up and find that. its not even a little one its right down the drivers side of my car!! the whole length of my car!!! little ****ers
Yer exactly the same as my car and my mams. All the way up the street as well, worse thing is everyone knows who did it just cant prove it.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
When i read your first post i thought.....WTF lol :laugh: half of it was **********

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ha ha ha ha ha, im sorry was having such a bad day that day. i think i need therapy for my speech or summat lol when i get mad i cant stop f*****g swearing lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts