All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
new to this forum
i have bought VAUXHALL CORSA B BLUE INTERIOR NEONS AND FULL LED KIT off ebay from a company called Lightec-Autostyling.
All of the neons/LEDs/Bulbs have come (the neons were broken and are now being replaced) i have installed the speedo, interior light, cig lighter, i am stuck on installing the MFD and the Heating panel lights.
i have followed insturctions and have swapped the MFD lights but do not seem to be working and are a bit loose, i have also managed to replace 1 light in the centre console but could not remove entire heating panel,
any help would be much appreciated.
andy

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hi,
new to this forum
i have bought VAUXHALL CORSA B BLUE INTERIOR NEONS AND FULL LED KIT off ebay from a company called Lightec-Autostyling.
All of the neons/LEDs/Bulbs have come (the neons were broken and are now being replaced) i have installed the speedo, interior light, cig lighter, i am stuck on installing the MFD and the Heating panel lights.
i have followed insturctions and have swapped the MFD lights but do not seem to be working and are a bit loose, i have also managed to replace 1 light in the centre console but could not remove entire heating panel,
any help would be much appreciated.
andy
well in the CLOCK(MFD)thibk they call it you need to press the 2 pins CLOSER together,install them and plug it in,if they DO NOT WORK turn them around since they ONLY WORK ONE WAY,you MUST press pins closer together so that when you twist them they touch the metal plates,
i recently done mine in a corsa c,
once sorted if you want them to look good and you get BRIGHT SPOTS like on mine, DAB A MARKER ON THE LED TO GET RID OF BRIGHT SPOT

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the speedy reply but i have tried this but they still seem loose, and the adapter for the leads going into the circuit board in the MFD keeps coming out, could this have anything to do with it (even though the originals bulbs work wiv a dodgy connection)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Thanks for the speedy reply but i have tried this but they still seem loose, and the adapter for the leads going into the circuit board in the MFD keeps coming out, could this have anything to do with it (even though the originals bulbs work wiv a dodgy connection)
just make sure that you press the PINS closer so they touch,since the metal part is underneath not on top thats why you need to press them closer so they touch,if they dont work 1 way they WILL work the other way around since ONLY 1 WAY WORKS,
took me quite a while to sort it out but it worked,
also even if connection is weird it should work since old ones worked

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks,
i have managed to swap the led in the middle knoob but i am unsure how to get to the 2nd led?
any help appreciated

·
Registered
131 Posts
hi AN 07 MAC, ive recentley replaced my bulbs behind the heater panel and there should be 2 other bulbs on the outside leading out from the middle control. also if you dont mind me asking, how did you change the bulb inside the middle control? because i had no idea how to change it.

many thanks

john

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i actually relised with the help of my friend that i replaced the wrong 1 lol, but if u pull the central knob then it should come undone along with the conncetor, the bulb is behind there.

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks for all your help
will try to give any if i can
i have finished all of my leds/bulba interior and am just waiting for my neons to be replaced, pics will be up after

·
Registered
114 Posts
thanks for all your help
will try to give any if i can
i have finished all of my leds/bulba interior and am just waiting for my neons to be replaced, pics will be up after
yeah i understamd m8,
i got 3 sets of leds all BROKE never got them replaced and got a set of 3 twin ones for £20 so used them

1 - 11 of 11 Posts