All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mitsubishi has revealed the Prototype X, a concept version of the 2008 Lancer Evolution X. The car was first previewed with the Concept X in 2005, and is now based on the production-ready 2008 Lancer sedan.

Power comes from a 2.0-liter turbocharged four cylinder engine with over 300 horsepower. A choice of a 5-speed manual or sequential-manual gearbox will be offered. Power will make it to the ground via a S-AWC (Super All-Wheel Control) system, featuring active steering and electronic yaw control.

Mitsubishi says the advanced technology represents the "largest leap in overall capability between two generations of the Evolution."

Find images here: http://www.leftlanenews.com/2007/01/08/mitsubishi-prototype-x-breaks-cover/

too many of them to bring across, so take a peek ;)

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Jesus thats nice, is there a new subaru impreza concept there probably will be soon as they are its main rivals!

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Now that is stunning. I don't often like the newer cars but that is spot on.

·
Registered
166 Posts
allready seen it ..

i don't like 5doors but well mmm.. maybe this one is diffrent..

·
Registered
497 Posts
Very nice, I must admit when I saw early pictures of it a while back I thought it was too square and it didn't look like an Evo, it looked like it had lost its roots a bit, what has been produced here is exactly how it should be! Enough differences to be worthy of a new generation, yet it's still unmistakenly an Evo :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
585 Posts
I've got a soft spot for Evos and that dropped my jaw I have to say.

·
Registered
497 Posts
I've been in an Evo 8 FQ 300 (in black :D), someone over the road had one before they swapped it for a BMW estate :( It was a hell of a car to say the least, she put her foot down and it was like we were going into a time warp or something, the scenery seems to go into fast forward lol. I like everything about them apart from the running costs, I swear my dad is the only person that doesn't like them, despite not even having ridden in one lol.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Still think scooby's are better hehe

1 - 13 of 13 Posts