All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
21st - 23rd September
Modded UK is on this weekend its probably the biggest event of the year in the South East regarding modified cars. Makes a good weekend and is jam packed with things to do you got:

Tim Westwood
DJ Luck & MC Neat
and Wide boys doing there bit
Jakki Degg (oi oi)
0-60 strip
Monster trucks
Show and shine awards
and plenty more ;) lol

I know at least a dozen of my mates and plenty of others from forums going should be a right laugh!

Ticket prices
Weekend Ticket £25
Sat/Sun Day Ticket £12
Saturday night Only £15

Book online and tickets are cheaper, the show is at the Kent Showground near Maidstone (Detling hill), click the link for map location http://www.moddeduk.com/downloads/loc-map.pdf

For more info go to http://www.moddeduk.com/ Is anybody going? i will be doing my bit to fly the allcorsa flag, and will be down there on Saturday, although bit of a shame that my window decals arent on yet :( Its not a chavfest before anyone says :laugh: there is alot down there, it doesnt mean there wont be any though!

hopefully see you there!

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
0-60? that your own car or just watching other people?
Think you pay a couple of quid and get a run, any car.

Make up some flyers or something Clutch :thumbs_up:
Already have :p tried making a laminated piece with allcorsa.co.uk written on it to go over my number plate, but it hasnt worked out right lol

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
I might be going but not 100% yet. If you see me (red corsa this time - completely stripped out, white wheels, slammed... etc) give me a shout mate

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok then fella i will keep an eye out :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
691 Posts
Before any one says to me this thread was started ages ago blah blah blah i know that lol. I was just wondering if any one was going to this years one? And what did you think of it last year worth going?

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Before any one says to me this thread was started ages ago blah blah blah i know that lol. I was just wondering if any one was going to this years one? And what did you think of it last year worth going?
Yeh im going again this year, Its good day out loads of different cars, this time i will be stayin over too, its a good weekend if your loaded with booze and have loads of mates.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Cool i'll defanatly think about it. slightly too drunk to at the moment though lol. But would be good to meet up with some of you there and sounds like a good weekedn out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts