All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
hair dressers car like the audi tt and porsche boxter not the same class though you would probly work in a lower class salon if you owned a ka

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My mate bought a Ka and she's regretted it ever since. Had tons of problems with it. It's an S reg, & she's had more problems than I have with a M Reg! I hate the bumpers, overall I just hate Fords. They bang out cars constantly without really developing their existing models. That's why they're so bad.

·
Registered
670 Posts
someone from my school bought a fully kitted up ka in a blue colour, its awful and doesnt look nippy at all.

But ive heard hes got a corsa (sport 1.4) ready to replace it :)

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
That's not the 1 with big chromes is it Lee? And he looks like a bit of a giant gay?

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
i dont actually mind ka's lol! depends how you kit them i think, lol im probably going to get slated now :( :laugh:

·
Registered
670 Posts
erm think so not too sure, hes quite small lol normally with his blonde bird. It has a full body kit on.

You will of probably of seen it Lee

·
Registered
1,266 Posts

i dont mind this one to much rachels car did what i was ment to, turn heads and get trophyies and it did that, plus the work in that cars took a fair bit, i had to change the front suspension on it to get it out of my mates paintshop without losing the front bumper

d

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
erm think so not too sure, hes quite small lol normally with his blonde bird. It has a full body kit on.

You will of probably of seen it Lee
Yeah I think I have, it's really loud isn't it.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
all kas are horrid

mind you if some1 did a decent one with the puma front end might look alright/ dunooo

1 - 18 of 18 Posts