·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
hahahahahahahahahahah

reminds me of my first car :) a older metro .. ahh it was good!

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My brother had a 1.4 metro Gta. He loved it but it was the biggest pile of rot you've ever seen.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
With it's menacing 1.1 engine.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
lmao, owning a metro is embarassing enough i would think, never mind driving one, but driving a modified one WTF! lol

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
There used to be a red one near me that had a 1.8 mg engine in, it used to hammer anything near it.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
C'mon people lets point out the good bits!!!!!

...................................................................................................................................................................engine bay is clean.........................................................................................................................................................................................................that bout it :)

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Also on another note....
A yellow car is the colour least likely to get nicked. Although I'm sure no-one would try to nick it if it was any other colour.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
LOL

erm....any sercurity mate? are you blind or something! look at it!!
It's presence scares potential scallies away.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I think £100 would be a bit steep. He'll be one of those who expects to recoup every penny spent, and some.

·
Registered
708 Posts
lmao, owning a metro is embarassing enough i would think, never mind driving one
I had one as my first car, solid as....... nothing.

Probably THE most unstable car on the road, I ended up spinning mine and hitting a tree.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts