All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I posted it as a response, but for some reason it was edited into your post.
Never mind.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I would've thought so.
Keep an eye on CS, recently there has been a few sets go for around £100.

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i have some spare cash so why not a brand new set eh? so i would worry about the post an pre97 thing?

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I wouldn't say so. As far as I'm aware they're exactly the same.
If there's any doubt whatsoever, ring up whoever you're buying them off just to confirm.

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
does anyone know about the inditcators? take it you cut a slight hole in the bumper where you want to fit them?

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
right ok, put standards back on for time being. ****ing snapped the level adjuster! :mad:

but i was thinking, if i get morettes with out that stupid level thing you use when people are in the back, will i have to buy another adjuster?

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Not sure if they utilise them tbh. But even if they do they are only a few quid from scrapyard. And who uses them anyway?

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
excatly, i snapped the thin rod thing that goes through the middle. is that what actually adjusts the beam?

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Yeah.

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
right found one in a scrappy, but he said it needs to go with the whole unit. £25 for headlight

good/bad?

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
right ok, ******** to morettes there far to much hassle. too stressed at the minute to be dealing with them! so got my eye on my gorgous lights! hopefully there mine ;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts