All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so at first I converted all my dash lights to blue leds and they worked but after a few days the top led on the gauges stopped working and one led in the heater panel stopped working. so I then started taking the dash apart again to see why they were not working. I tried swapping the leds around for the gauges seeing if maybe one led would work better in a different hole and the left led also stopped working so now only two leds on the gauges work no matter what I do. and no matter what I do I can't get the one led in the heater panel to work now either even tho both did when I first put them in. also I thought while I'm here I'd put different color leds in the mfd they didn't work so thought put old ones back in then they still didn't work now most of my leds don't seem to work now matter what way I put them in or what ones I use and have no idea why coz it makes no sense.

anyone have any ideas as to wtf is wrong?

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
First thing i would do is put all the original ones back then check the fuse, see if its blown, also make sure you have power to both sides of it when side lights are turned on....Fred.

ok so at first I converted all my dash lights to blue leds and they worked but after a few days the top led on the gauges stopped working and one led in the heater panel stopped working. so I then started taking the dash apart again to see why they were not working. I tried swapping the leds around for the gauges seeing if maybe one led would work better in a different hole and the left led also stopped working so now only two leds on the gauges work no matter what I do. and no matter what I do I can't get the one led in the heater panel to work now either even tho both did when I first put them in. also I thought while I'm here I'd put different color leds in the mfd they didn't work so thought put old ones back in then they still didn't work now most of my leds don't seem to work now matter what way I put them in or what ones I use and have no idea why coz it makes no sense.

anyone have any ideas as to wtf is wrong?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
First thing i would do is put all the original ones back then check the fuse, see if its blown, also make sure you have power to both sides of it when side lights are turned on....Fred.
I have already put the original bulbs back in and they work fine but mfd lights still do not work I can just about the see it is turned on coz I can see the clock when light is shinned onto it but the lights for the mfd still don't come on. seems strange for the lights to not work on mfd but everything else and the mfd lights were working before I tried changing them

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.