All Corsa Owners Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i seem to keep going to the cinema so i thought i would post a couple of reviews of the films that i have seen.

Mr Woodcock:

Well as you can see from the previews the film is about a guy who is bullied as a child at school by his gym teacher. Skip 20 years or so, he is now a self help guru who goes back to his home town to recieve and award, and basically finds out his mum is going out with the gym teacher, who hasn't changed at all in the last 20 years.

Its a very simple story line, with no real twists of turns, i'm guessing it was meant to be funny but it just wasn't.

This film is possible the worst film that i have seen this year. When a walked out of the cinema after the film, i over heard the guy behind me say:

"well that was disappointing"

No getting socks for christmas is disappointing, that film was shocking.

so in review it was boring, not funny, and not worth seeing :(

1Star

Death Proof:

Ok now here is a whole different kettle of fish.

I know some people are not fans of the work of Tarantino and if this is the case for you then you will most likely not enjoy this film.

Cineworld said:
DJ Jungle Julia rules the Texas airwaves and when she hits the town with her foxy posse, heads and hearts turn. But not all the attention is innocent: watching and tracking them from afar is Stuntman Mike, a scarred loner with murder on his mind. As the girls knock back shots and shoot the breeze, Mike prepares to introduce them to a new kind of fear - white hot terror at 200 miles per hour!
This doesn't really give you a true account of the film only an introduction, your watching it thinking, ok this is quite cool, very Tarantino in style. Then its like Oh My God WTF, this film threw me completely. I dont want to say to much because i dont want to spoil the film.

If you like Tarantino then this is the film for you, if not then go and see it any way as its a good film, with twists and a story line that kept me glued to the edge of my seat, all with a little bit of gore thrown in.

5 star :thumbs_up:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts