All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive got a 2000 w,reg corsa b 1.2 sxi, with afew mods. Im currently getting 33->36mpg town driving, and 45->52mpg motorway,A road driving.

I just wondered what you guys and girls are driving and what are you getting for mpg ??? cheers :)

·
Premium Member
7,449 Posts
TVR Cerbera
4.2 v8
12mpg

·
Banned
8,758 Posts
1.6 8v vitara, 15mpg. del sol b16 30mpg when turbo'd hopefully the same lol.

·
Banned
8,758 Posts
i used to get about 25-30 in my mr2, its only a 2.0 and they weigh fook all, dave yours is broke.

·
Registered
8,525 Posts
I seem to remember having this conversation with Dave about his corsa and it was because it lived on the redline!

·
Pro Spanner Wielder
13,501 Posts
How?!?! I get atleast 30 somthing!
i used to get about 25-30 in my mr2, its only a 2.0 and they weigh fook all, dave yours is broke.
I seem to remember having this conversation with Dave about his corsa and it was because it lived on the redline!
Danny has it correct, as mark can vouch, it doesn't often see 5th gear lol, round town I like making noise, lots of it at the top end of the rev range. Haha. Ah we'll, when it becomes an issue to afford it ill stop, but it's not like I complain about it.. I'd sell the car if I did.

Also, along with that it is a little bit broke, it has the old HT leads on which are split, and also as of a few weeks ago has a binding front caliper, so fuel efficiency from that is generally poor.. And it's 90% town driving.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts