All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
9,910 Posts
I've still got a cheapo (but new) BMX in my shed and a older but well working mountain bike, modded for road use. I've not had them out this year but will no doubt try and get a bit of use out of both for weight loss.

Used to do street BMXing years ago with an old bike i found rotting away in some bushes and managed to get repaired. Still have the frame in the garden, but sadly it snapped in half so no more use from that.

Once my shed is built up a bit better and more secure i've got a budget of about £600 to get myself something nice. Will need front and rear hydraulic disks when i do so when i buckle the wheels they don't rub

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Never done bmx'ing myself only had one bmx, was after a wethepeople but ended up not bothering, just bought a Scott mtb which is pretty nice had a limited edition specialized jump bike but sold it and had a amazing specialized hardrock which I wish I never sold but going to try get on bike a bit more now

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Ive got an old Diamond Back framed, mish mash of other parts, bike which i rebuilt a while ago. But need to replace the bottom bracket and forks so it all stopped. Can get replacement forks or £50, but would rather put that towards the car.

I do plan on riding again towards the summer :)

·
Banned
8,758 Posts
I've got a mongoose, which i paid £4 for. yeah you read it right! £4!! it was in bits had no break pads, tyres where flat and it was covered in all kinds of paint. but i got it home stripped it, put brakes on it, sprayed it black and its fine :D

·
Premium Member
8,351 Posts
i have a 2001 haro tr2.1 which has a few modern bits.
i also have a 1984 royce union air wolf limited edition, which is a show peice.

·
Premium Member
9,047 Posts
i have a mtb i built a number of years ago. brandx frame hydrolic discs full shram shifters. cost me shit loads all from chain reaction cycles. i need to get it fixed up and get back out on it really

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.