All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I've just bought a corsa club 1.3 cdti ecoflex on a 59 plate with only 34000 miles on the clock now hears the problem when driving when I go over 2700 rpm the engine management light comes on and goes off again in 1 second but then it's sluggish like there's no turbo but when you switch it off then on again it's ok until i get to 2700 rpm took it on the m1 motorway yesterday after putting injector cleaner in and it was painful as every time it would try and overtake it would jump go in to what's like as limp mode so i called the man I got it from and he said back in 2011 he had the same problem so he took it to vauxhall as it's was still under warranty and they told him they did not replace any parts but they just removed a sensor from the air system for cleaning and after that it was fine ... So I called vauxhall to tell them about the problem and they said I'd have to book it in with them and there 100'000 warranty was only for the first owner it would cost 60 pounds to run diagnostic test and then 120 per hour for labour and then the costs of any parts so I took it to my local garage he had a quick look and said I'd have to bring it back to him Monday to investigate more I told him about the sensor and he brushed it off

So I was wondering if anyone else had the same problem if so how did they fix it and what was there problem....

Or dose anyone know where or what the sensor is

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this

·
Banned
140 Posts
1.3 cdti

Common problem with this engine, lots of infor on this site about this problem
most likley the maf sensor or could be the egr valve, best to have the engine scanned for faults as you can soon waste alot of money just changing sensors, where abouts are you may be a member on here can scann it for you a bit cheaper

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.