All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yo yo..... want some mudflaps, looked on ebay but not sure what ones i like adive would be great!

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Get standard vauxhall. Take a look at the pics of mine.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Definately not. Get Manufacturer standard mudflaps. They look a lot better and the fit is perfect.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I wouldn't have thought so. Go to your local vauxhall dealers and see what they have.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
No I don't mean to buy. Ask them what are available for 5doors and ask for the part number. Will make it a lot easier when sourcing a genuine set of them.

·
Registered
136 Posts
yo dearing...the standard ones look much better.av got standard ones on my 5door,there cumin off soon as im changin the bumpers? if ur interested pm me m8

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i know this is off the subject (but its my thread lol:D) ut weestu you modded your 5door?

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
got them through few days ago now but im not sure how they fit you get all these little clamp things lol, havent looked at it proply yet but just asking?

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
They should just clip against your bumper.

·
Registered
136 Posts
yo dearing sorry a didnt reply sooner.av got a 5door but not started moddin yet.got front and back bumpers to change 17's to go on and an exhaust...got lots of plans for it.wot u got done 2 urs? pm me if u want
stu

1 - 18 of 18 Posts