All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
LOL

Would you like you bodykit to look any worse? looks like he has card board as bumper mesh, or perhaps any smaller alloys? No details on engine size or anything like that, what a d*ck bet he is a chav

·
Registered
166 Posts
alloys is 15inc i think.. but it looks to small :S

question about the fog lights.. do you ppl think it is the best place he put it on.. or should it be some where else..(need to know for me self)

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
LOL at the fake dump valve!

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ha ha yeah i noticed that, the only engine mod he put down "dump valve" lol d*ck

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
The only good thing I can think of is the milage.

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
cant be right though.... mine is a 2000 reg and it had 16k on the clock, when i brought it 3 years ago!! 22k at 6 years old? something smells there!!

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
cant be right though.... mine is a 2000 reg and it had 16k on the clock, when i brought it 3 years ago!! 22k at 6 years old? something smells there!!
Would you drive it if it looked like that though?

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lol i just dont know how he can say one of the best in uk lol its s*it

·
Registered
72 Posts
it dont say what the engine size it well i cant see it lol

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Probably 1.0.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
i wouldnt be at all suprised, one reason a for the low milage is because its probably been in a garage most of the time getting chavved up

·
Registered
83 Posts
hahahahahahah thats the biggest shed iv ever seen. look at the pic of the parcel shelf, the leathers flapping in the wind on the back seats, and for some reason, his leather seems to be buttoned on to the front seats.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts