All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As in earlyer posts my corsa decided it was time to let me down the cause is still unknown somthing inbetween this lot ->

Its quite sad because shes going into the bodyshop on friday for her new coats of paint and the new bumpers and spoiler to be fittted im hoping she will be back to her former bueaty i think a new engine maybe the key to bring her back betta than ever
the worst news i sourced a weber setup for a 1.4 from a nova which i had given to me not to shure if it would of fitted but its mine lol

When it comes out of the body shop does anyone have any gud ideas for a engine change nothing redtop related because there far to common i was thinking of a omega v6 engine but im not shure matt

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Handling wise it is a big no-no aswell.

Maybe a 1.6 16v on throttle bodies? Not cheap but would be worth it for the power and sound.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Whats up with the engine you got in it? Just wondering as im having trouble and nasty noises coming from my valvetrain too :confused:

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
it crunches all the time at first they sed it was my valves which i had changed and stil the problem persists :(
Hydraulic lifters??? Have you looked at them, when mine is cold the top end bangs really loudly which isnt good :( think lack of oil in the top end i dont know :confused:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts