All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well this is my little corsa gave her a wash and took some pictures she came up really nice and shiny. Haven't really done much to her yet put in a new MFD, Fixed the glovebox light, Cleaned her out totally and put in some mats.

Plans are to get red lights in the MFD, Spedos and heater. Black 5 spoke alloys, Pick up some new boot clips and fit in new speakers into the doors as passenger side had blown and put in a new gear stick gaiter not sure about that though as its all stapled how do you fit a new one? Oh and spray Heater panel and MFD silver and Find out why my temperature don't display.

Another thing as you can probably see is that the bonnet has come up duller than the rest of the car what can I do to sort that?

And check out the origonal 1994 Hub caps

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
them some big pics

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers ill give that ago what about red wax would that do it?

I wouldn't normally do it in the sun but there was no shade in my road and it needed doing and today was last time I could do it before Monday but I dryed it off myself anyway!

Any ideas on what else I could do to it?

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
That car looks nice, paint work looks in really good condition :)

5drs are the way forward people

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cheers guys ill give them both a shot on the bonnet!

I have just ordered a new gear stick gaiter how do you fit it though? I have already taken out my original one and its been stapled to the base. Do I need to take all of these staples out with out breaking the plastic base and then re staple my new one on? Or is there an easer way?

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Cheers guys ill give them both a shot on the bonnet!

I have just ordered a new gear stick gaiter how do you fit it though? I have already taken out my original one and its been stapled to the base. Do I need to take all of these staples out with out breaking the plastic base and then re staple my new one on? Or is there an easer way?
That's what i did with mine, used a pair of pliers to pull out the staples and the staple down the new gaiters and bent down the staples, should fit fine :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts