All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just bought a 2002 corsa c 1.2 and would like to do some modifications, what modifications do you think i should do ?

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Very limited to what you can do with Corsa C's. Modifications are fairly pricey.
My suggestions would be, lowered suspension, de-badged tailgate (and grille if you can get one cheap enough) take the bumpstrips off (if your car has them) alloys with standard Vauxhall offset (ET49) sideskirts if your car doesn't have them as standard, and a backbox of your choice.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
at the mo, my bumpstrips are off, its been lowered, debadging tail tomorrow, need to re-tint, going to get dark smoke vinyl for headlights lights and tail lights.

i was thinking of getting a body kit,
and getting the whole car spray green, (mayb a bright electric sorta green)
alloys obviously

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I didnt want anything too massive, i thought that one was quite nice and smart! :D

what backbox would you recommend?!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Lol an exhaust from front to back there about 200 at power flow and you pick what backbox you want, he does it there and then obviously with booking I've never had problems with them but not been for a while

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Lol an exhaust from front to back there about 200 at power flow and you pick what backbox you want, he does it there and then obviously with booking I've never had problems with them but not been for a while
oh yeah, yeah i might do that actually. probs be better wouldnt it rather than just getting a backbox

·
Registered
1,178 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i dont want one too loud, nice and subtle, sounds like its worth it. just been on their website and they seem pretty good. :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts