All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
finally got round to posting pics of my 5door B...all the work was carried out by myself and my brother.i know its not to everybodys taste.all comments welcome.

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
dtm's would suit that over the m3's an dont smooth rear bumper would look better but looks nice mate, love the front.

might have to copy your rear lights think they look pretty cool.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cheers mate,yeah i know am not keen on the m3's would prefer the cup ones but am a bit skint due to buying tyres and that.yeah a few people have commented on my lights before,just thought i'd give it a bash since you cant really buy any nice 5door lights

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
i want to do something different with mine but dont know what, how did you spray yours just mask them up?

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
F*ckin hell fella thats changed a bit aint it lol, looks really good, quite striking front bumper is nice :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Yes mate, thats s**t hot. Dont normally like 5 doors but yours and dearings are both sick!

·
Registered
1,229 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
cheers for all the comment folks,emm dearing yeah a just masked around the indicator and reverse light then attack them with tint spray,wasnt sure about them at first but they go with the car.emm wheels are 17" but are possibly going up for sale soon as i might have another set of wheels.everybody always comments on the paint lol it just got painted in may but i've been waxing it atleast once a week...sometimes 3 or 4 lol.thanks for the link to the mirrors mate will check them out once am paid.oh if anybody could tell me what the name is of my front bumper i would be very thankfull,i've looked all over the net for it but just cant find it.thanks again
stu

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi mate can i ask where did you get the side skirts from? im having trouble finding some for my 5door. LOVE the car:p :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yeah simple and effective way to get your 5door lights looking good.djnerve my skirts are off a 3door,believe it or not there the same,i got mine from a place called xsmotorsport up here in hamilton,there just m3's but i ad bother with mine because hardly anywhere actually moulds them now

1 - 17 of 17 Posts