All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 445 Posts

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
thought it was about time i did a project thread.got the car in feb 06 i aint got any pics of it as standard.with in a month or 2 of getting it i got the windows tinted,green side repeats,wolfrace street mantis alloys,black lexus lights an a 4"sportex back box.

then came a colour coded post 97 rear an a colour coded pre 97 front

then i got drilled an grooved discs because the looked better through the wheels.

an a badgeless front grill

then i had to get new wheels in the corect offset to lower the car.so i got cav gsi wheels then referbed them.

iv recently canged the rear wipe for a fiat one an lowered the car 40mm.iv also removed the lexus rear lights an put standard 1's back on.

il update it soon as the cars in the garage at the moment having a c20xe coversion.:) an its also having a 2" decat scorpion exhaust system with a 3.5" inward rolled back box.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Can't wait to see the c20xe conversion.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the engine an all the parts needed an fitted is £1500 then with the other bits i want done it coming to £2100.:eek:

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:laugh: its not that much compared with what some places are charging.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
cheers mate i may change it in the future im undiscided at the moment.

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
even a post 97 would look better, I dont know if the gsi kit fits the 5doors if it does then thats the one you want to get though.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
cheers geebs
that bumper does look good.think il have to leave it till iv paid off the money im borowing for the conversion tho. :)

1 - 20 of 445 Posts