All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after some advice from dragon i thought i would share my car with the rest of the community, via a project thread :thumbs_up:

The day i picked my second corsa up....

Attachments

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have done a couple of things forgot to put them up aha :eek:

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
only tried the purple alloys on as i have new ones but i don't have tyres at the moment the grey fan-blades are powder-coated :thumbs_up:

Attachments

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
cheers :thumbs_up: i payed £20 for them and then had them powder-coated errm no as im still 17 and insurance is a pain, also i dont really have the money being an apprentice and all.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
were abouts are you from then? i will have a chat with my insurance but my last one was on coilovers and was a bit too low :laugh:

which one iby?? :)

EDIT: (couldnt be bothered for a new post.....) Iby i just noticed you seem to have installed the same alarm/central locking and immobiliser kit/set-up that i have you got any tips or any help you can give me for when i do it?

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
were abouts are you from then? i will have a chat with my insurance but my last one was on coilovers and was a bit too low :laugh:

which one iby?? :)

EDIT: (couldnt be bothered for a new post.....) Iby i just noticed you seem to have installed the same alarm/central locking and immobiliser kit/set-up that i have you got any tips or any help you can give me for when i do it?
I like both :)

Did you get a Chinese one?

Its a ball ache - well it was for me when I did it as I knew nothing about car elecrics lol.

Do you have central locking are are you going to install manual actuators for the lock/unlock?

The lock/unlock wires are two colours - I will dig them out later for you. Indicator wires are a bit of a mystery and will dig a diagram out for that as well. Just best getting a new feed from battery going through the bulkhead with a fuse less than the rating of the wire towards the central locking box.

I posted a thread up before for help - if you search it it might come up. I'll try to dig stuff out at lunch etc.

Pretty easy actually. Initially l got the locking/unlocking wires wrong way round haha! But just swapped the wires over so all is good. There is also a wire coming from the box that goes to the door switch, It goes on one of he wires on the door switch. If you have trouble locating it let me know and I will unscrew mine and take a pic.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
oh rite haha cheers! :thumbs_up: i do like yours

errrrm nope but it looks exactly the same as yours

no it doesent but it came with the solenoids ect

okay cheers i will have a look and any help will be great thanks :) i dont really have an idea of car electrics either just in the house ect :laugh: i would choose a dirty loft over car electrics any day! (less hassle)

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks gareth! :thumbs_up:

the only bad bit on this is the passenger door were the previous douche decided to hit a gate :( but oh well haha

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just a quick update, i currently have a new set of clocks on he way with a rev- counter
and i also have a espace splitter on the way,
will keep te thread updated as things happen :)

(also i may have a steering wheel and boss kit as i may have bidded on them but i dont remember doing it :palm: )

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeah its scratched more than anything but it has a dent on the front wing about the size of a 10p and a scratch/dent thing on the rear quarter panel from the same thing but its not that noticeable the be honest

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
wooo finally got my wheels on today and it looks the nuts!!! (parden my french) :D

Attachments

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Not a fan :( pun intended

1 - 20 of 114 Posts