All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OMG i heard it first at Lee entered the road and my son said 'is that Lee?' all confused as he knew Lee was driving my astra and not his 2ltr turbo with blueflame exhaust :lol:

It sounds sooo classy i cant tell you. And sits perfectly...dear o dear can you tell i'm happy? :lol: ...it sounds nice and deep but not loud, well similar to the blueflame on a 2ltr turbo! i guess that says it all really

Anyway heres how it looks:D

I'm so chuffed :D

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for all the great comments guys :)

had the same one on my astra gsi, its the best one they have
A few people have said this to me after i'd got it. I must say i only got it coz it was soo cheap and now realize what an absolutey stunning system it is...so it was all luck :D

Looks good. Is it load ??
looks nice laura told you its a nice deep sound, really nice exhausts.
Its a gorgeous deep tone and not too loud at all. I tried to get a sound clip on our phone today to post up so you can all hear it but it comes through crap and sounds tinny :(

Looks wicked, love to get a decent exhaust, are those tips you can get ne good?
I imagine they'd be ok. Originally my plan was to get a stainless system and weld on tha irmy tail pipe! I looked at a few tail pipes and there are some really nice ones :)

ok youve had your fun. now sell me the car :)
You do realize the price of the car is going up with all these cool upgrades dont you? Hope you've started saving ;)

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Looks lovely! Is that a Monza? I had one on my corsa. They are amazing! Sad to loose it earlier on today :(
Yeah its the Monza

So you sold the corsa? :( i know how you feel i've only still got my corsa till the log book comes back, then the new owner can come get it :( so i'm washing it and loving it as much as i can till then :)

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
You do realize the price of the car is going up with all these cool upgrades dont you? Hope you've started saving ;)
id have to take the exhaust of anyway lol. due to fact gota work at 5:30 am every morn dont think neighbours would be 2 happy

·
Registered
42 Posts
Yeah its the Monza

So you sold the corsa? :( i know how you feel i've only still got my corsa till the log book comes back, then the new owner can come get it :( so i'm washing it and loving it as much as i can till then :)
I have indeed...part-ex for the Astra. Hard seeing my first car go...especially after all the hard work i put into it! Will miss it terribly! But in the meantime....enjoying the endless fun i have in the new astra! :D:laugh:

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I have indeed...part-ex for the Astra. Hard seeing my first car go...especially after all the hard work i put into it! Will miss it terribly! But in the meantime....enjoying the endless fun i have in the new astra! :D:laugh:
Probably need to change the info in your profile now then :laugh:

/
\
/
\

1 - 20 of 20 Posts