All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
how can you tell its a photoshop i love the euro look i love the deep dish wheels
Some parts of the picture are not as high res as the rest.

Waj, not meaning to sound harsh but it doesn't even look lowered at the front. Was that picture taken after you lowered it?
The rear looks really good, who did the spraying?

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I've just noticed, it's not on a flat surface, it's half on a kerb and half off, that can play tricks with how it looks.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Naa it looks more like 40.

·
Registered
901 Posts
that is never 60mm :S , my mates is on 60mm spax on 15'' and its on the floor lliterary, your corsa is coming on nicely mate .

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
are you sure you bought 60mm springs for a corsa and not something a bit bigger like an astra? because if their astra springs chances are itll be 30-40 mm wich is what it looks like.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
i bet that took some time and effort to rub the tailgate down to the bare metal!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
ya its not easy as it looks it took some time and effort but like how it came out, the pant job cost me £40.
i mite be wrong bout the springs because i got them off a tigra and he say'd it was lowered 50mm and i think the tigra mite be 10mm lower than a normal corsa so if put them on my car the would be 60mm but he mite of told me bull lol the mite of being 40mm on his tigra which would be 50mm on my car.
it still is low and i love it lol. i try and take more pic of it.
this is how it will look it when am done.

got bucket seats coming end of the month and hopefully gsi kid after.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts