All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought id post some pics up of my sri which i bought on monday. All ive done so far is service it and take the rub strips. If its nice weather tomorrow then ill give it a full valet, I think its a not bad car considering im only 15. Planned mods are speedlines, coilovers, gsi front, steinmetz skirts with airdam rear. but thats a good bit in the future as not having a steady income is a pain in the hole.

Comments and Constructive Criticsm welcome

Thanks
m>:thumbs_up:

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
looksp retty tidy mate, and only one center cap missing from the origional wheels, not bad going lol.

nice to see your plans are for subtle mods, unlike most 15 year old who want the biggest ****iest fibreglass bumpers possible lol.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Take that vauxhall sticker off the lower rear quarters.
Will look good once it's cleaned and tidied.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
i use back to black spray rather than bumper gel, it goes on a lot more evenly, and iv had a few bad experiences with bumper gel, like getting it allover my car and stuff haha.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
noooo leave those strips off!

·
Banned
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I like it best with the strips off, i gave it a wash today, And i polished half of it, The paint has more chips than mc donalds but eventually i will want a respray or somehing

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
HAHA more chips than maccies thats a good one, seriously leave those strips off they hit you in the face harder than mike tyson!

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
its ok coming from someone that wont have had them from standard, mark get a bonnet and windscreen and the engine sorted and a down pipe first then i know a great painter

d

1 - 16 of 16 Posts