All Corsa Forum banner

Should i get new wheels?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This wasnt done by me lol.

Reckon i should get these 19" M6 wheels, or keep the 18"s and £1200 in the bank?

:confused:

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Na i wouldnt get real M3 wheels, i'd need replicas with BMW caps and a bit of arch work lol.

at the mo i think my car looks smart, but i dont know if these new wheels will make it look "chav"

·
Registered
801 Posts

These would look smart, not sure if they are from main BMW dealerships, they might make replica's - They look very nice though.
I can ask my old man to get a few brochures from his work, if you'd like?
He has similar to those on his 320.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol. ive got the money, but i dont know if i should be boring and put it into "the house" fund.

*note - the house fund is money for a physical house, not a collection of "house genre music"

·
Registered
390 Posts
mate use the money to take your mates to the strippers:thumbs_up:

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol. strippers dont do it for me. why spend all night looking at something im never going to get :p

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
haha exactly, and to be honest... from dunstable they'd be a bit er.. trashy anyway!

·
Registered
801 Posts
yer please mate, that'd be cool :thumbs_up:

ive never seen them before
He's not back in untill Monday, but I'll see if he can get some photo's of some of the new-er ranges that are just coming available.
See how it goes bud. :)

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
I voted no, but not because they make it look chav, but i would rather put £1200 into a house, but i must admit they do look stunning!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts