All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
looking good mate!
TBH It's _K_ who should take all the credit for the styling on the C. It was her car before I took it over and bought the B for her! (I've still got to arrange to get the Private Reg I got her for xmas a few years back moved over to her B)

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Nah. 1st on the list is the Falcon Evo4+ Remote Start alarm system and a smallish Audiopipe install! Then when I take the car to shows I can demonstrate some of my own kit! The alloy's are _K_'s and eventually will either go on her Corsa B or get sold. I'll probably stick the old school 15" Cav GSi alloys currently on my Corsa B rebuild project onto the C. I do think they'll suit it?

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Nice plans, ermmm not sure on the cavvy rims but dunno might look good, just aint really keen on 15's on new corsa's , itd 17's all the way on new corsa's or bigger if your budget can stretch to it!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nice plans, ermmm not sure on the cavvy rims but dunno might look good, just aint really keen on 15's on new corsa's , itd 17's all the way on new corsa's or bigger if your budget can stretch to it!
Got it wrong.. they are 14's! lol. Here they are on my B etc.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
They will do for now but dont keep them on they're gastly lol

·
Registered
29 Posts
HAHA _K_ said exactly the same. I think the rims currently on the C suit it down to the ground. Might just end up having to get _K_ a new set for her B and keep these ones on the C.
no no no i am keeping them for my car when you finally get round to putting them on! :p

1 - 20 of 35 Posts