All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
All ready for PVS! Removed the seat covers, waxed everything, cleaned all the interior, polished, cleaned the wheels, rubbed a bit of back to black on the trims etc & then admired the new paint finish. Can't wait! :D

So chuffed, no nasty rust spots on my doors now :thumbs_up: Next plan, roof respray & tailgate respray...then my ICE plan ;)

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
How much did that cost you to get done, im a bit worried about doing my rust myself so might take it to the local bodyshop

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It cost me £420 to have both my doors/quarter panels rubbed down and resprayed. :) I've polished it up too.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Humm might be worth me going for a full respray seeing as i have so much rust, just didnt really wanna spend that much on car im not gonna have for that long.

Might do it myself actually, see how it goes

·
Registered
100 Posts
First time I have fully seen your car and it looks spot on as does the paint - that is a good price as well for the work done :thumbs_up:

I was going to do this with my corsa all it needed was a few touchups and deswirling and it would have looked minted.

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
First time I have fully seen your car and it looks spot on as does the paint - that is a good price as well for the work done :thumbs_up:

I was going to do this with my corsa all it needed was a few touchups and deswirling and it would have looked minted.
Aww cheers for your comments :) It's my subtle beaut. :)

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Blimey the shiniest red corsa iv seen :eek: looks great :thumbs_up: i washed mine yesterday and it dont look nothing like that :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Aw thanks for all your comments guys! :) I used this stuff called Flash Wax. It's a liquid wax my dad bought home from work. I'll ask him if he can pinch anymore lol :)

The ground was sooooo muddy at PVS! Had such a class day. Was nice to see all the cars. Did I see you Dearing? I took a pic of you in your car I think lol :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
looks great, I like the spoiler, can you get them for a 5 door?
No mate there only for a 3 door. Have a look at dearings 5 door though - he has a really nice spoiler on his - nice and subtle :thumbs_up:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts