All Corsa Forum banner

My car! corsa b sxi

39K views 336 replies 54 participants last post by  dicky27 
#1 · (Edited)
Dicky's Star Silver SXi

Hey i'v had my car for a while now and i'v modded it myself as it was totally standard. I'v put the fox alloys on 15", lexus lights, suspension 40mm and a stainless steel sebring centre section. And now i need a back box? what are your suggestions?? and any other mods?? Also the photos below are shown befora i had my suspension fitted so its a bit high lol, i will get new pics and show them at a later date. Interested to heard from u all. cheers

See less See more
#7 ·
I wanted one of these, how much and where from? and i originally thought it may look too big? has anyone got any pics of a sebring oval on a corsa b?

#9 · (Edited by Moderator)
I'v just hada look and it looks good so i'll defo look into a sebring oval. I'm thinking of de-bading and colour coding watya think??

Other mods i have done:
ICE-USB CD player JVC, Vibe 6x9s and xplod amp, replacement of 13cm door speakers.

#10 ·
sebring oval is 6x4in and magnex is 5x3. do you think sebring will be too big?

#11 ·
seen alot of corsa's with 6x3 and dosen't look much bigger. If you are worried about it being to big then look at the sportex oval as I think its about 5x3

#12 ·
cheers i'lll keep a look out for both and i'll updat on my mods

#14 ·
stickers arrived today so cheers steve and will be going on shortly and pics posted. Also decided to go for a magnex oval back box rather then a sebring oval as i saw one today, it sounded nice but was too big lol.

#15 ·
the magnex you probably saw would be the 6x4 i think it is - they no longer make that one now I believe.

The one I have is the 5x3 and looks fine and is still being made so keep your eye out for them.

And no worries about the stickers :thumbs_up:

#16 ·
sorry i meant i saw a 6x4 sebring so therefore im going to get the 5x3 magnex lol.

#18 ·
no worries me not explaining it. where did you get your debadged grill from?

#24 · (Edited by Moderator)
i agree :laugh:

n cheers on the debadged grill guys

oh and no im not thinking of a respray love star silver. what colour's yours?

#25 ·
Got my stickers on cheers steve

#28 ·
cheers mate hoping to get it looking better and sounding better with my next few mods

#29 ·
Ordered magnex 5x3 oval, ill post pics when its on and also you'll see it lowered

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.