All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just a few pics of my car after a good clean, but it has been lowered by 40mm on a full gmax suspension setup since these pics were taken, will get some more pics up of it lowered when i can

The next few are just to show my door builds that i me and my cousin have been doing, to hold my hifonics components, wrapped them in leather, quite impressed with the finished product, just gotta cut doorcards to fit now!:)

Edit: lowered pics(-40mm)

Let me know what you think guys:)

Mods to come soon are: My new system, and window tints.:)

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yep thats what it says lol

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
looking good.i lowered mine 40mm an had to have the exhaust system reshaped to get people in the back.have you had any probs?

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Not had anyone in the back yet really, and if its a problem i just wont have people in the back apart from the odd one, because my RE sub, in its huge box, and 2 amps in the boot is the weight of one person probably lol

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
It looks fairly low already in them pics. Looks really good.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah it does to be fair looking at them, just want the front that little bit lower, if i find some -50mm springs at the right price who knows, would probably only go for 50 at the front and leave the rear at 40, cheers for everyones comments, really encouraging!:D

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Yea i reckon front would look good lowered a little more like 50mm maybe even a set of 60mm springs for the front would look good

Also another cheap mod would be to change your side repeaters - maybe to smoked or clear ones - would look ace!

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I bought the smoked side repeaters for mine off ebay for £4.99 IIRC.

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Should colour code the door mirrors and drop it to 50 at back and 60 at front would look spot on. Nice car already though

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Dont wanna go that low mate, atleast at 40 it gives me the opportunity to get 16's, may drop it another 10mm at the front though not sure though, yeah will get mirrors done when i get a full colour code, any links for the smoked side repeaters, smoked would go with my front and back lights nicely:)

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Just search on ebay.

·
Registered
696 Posts
your car is tidy as fook :) biog improvement wiht spoiler :)
btw i got them repeaters on mine, only mine were $£17 from larkspeed lol, well my mate paid that, i got em for a 5er :p

1 - 20 of 29 Posts