All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i live in somerset and last week i woke up to my car having a really stunning swiggley scrape all down it....any ideas on the best cheapest way to make it look good. the touch up brush doesnt have the effect lol

·
Registered
5,593 Posts
no idea mate, my brother had his car keyed and he got it repaired, it lolked twice as bad after he got it sprayed

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
my friend has his bonnet keyyed had to have to have it completely re sprayed
have you tried any abrasive polishes like t-cut might not get rid of it but reduce its appearance

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Some colours are easier than others to blend new paint in, but most of times, looks better just to be resprayed

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
If you have a red car, find the person who keyed it, key their face and use the blood to bring back the colour.

Probably won't work very well but it sure would be satisfying.

In fact, it would be just as satisfying no matter what colour the car.

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
:laugh:

Have you reported it to the police as criminal damage? any ideas who it was?
Literally no point, unless was in a car park or something ith CCTV. Its impossible to find out, and nothing can be done to prevent it

·
Premium Member
1,650 Posts
Good point.. I just thought maybe theres some way he could be compensated or not lose his no claims if he gets a crime reference number. When I was mugged, I got one and didnt have to pay for a new driving license when usually its £20

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Wow, thats pretty good (driving license I mean not getting mugged)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
its alright ive touched it up for now it looks a little less obvious but its right the way down the side...bad times

·
Registered
59 Posts
I always get paranoid about this stuff, if someone did it to me, I woulden't see it as a random event, I'd see it as someone targetting me personally... D:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yeh i can see where your coming from but the area where i was parked its a common accurance you just think its gunna happen to you until it does, if that makes sense

1 - 16 of 16 Posts