All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, thought I'd post some pics of my car up. There's a few bits changed since the pics but I'll update em eventually.

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
not exacly to my taste, but ill say this much, it looks very well done! great work ;)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
whats with the hefty spoiler?? - well, if it the downforce fails to keep the a**e end down, then the weight of the thing wont!!

and thanks for the comments :)

there are pics of my other cars floating around on faceparty I think... www.faceparty.com/sarah-cne

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Why do you need downforce? What engine you got in there? Looks like a lot of work has gone into that, welcome to AC:)

·
Registered
801 Posts
I don't like it, but then again I don't own a vauxhall anymore.

and I have a secret passion for CJ's 'magic-hands'.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Why do you need downforce? What engine you got in there? Looks like a lot of work has gone into that, welcome to AC:)
I think she was messing lol.

Front bumpers not to my taste but it does look really well done.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Yeah im with mark330 on this one:)

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
whats with the hefty spoiler?? - well, if it the downforce fails to keep the a**e end down, then the weight of the thing wont!!

and thanks for the comments :)

there are pics of my other cars floating around on faceparty I think... www.faceparty.com/sarah-cne
Ah right. :laugh: I'm not a fan of hefty spoilers, but the car looks fab overall mate. I wasn't slating you. Sorry if it seemed that way :thumbs_up:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts