All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 20 of 344 Posts

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thought I would finally get a project thread up as i've had the car a while now although I have not done much to change the look of it.
I bought it from a Police Auction miles away and didn't know much about the car but it drove back the 300 miles or so fine so I was happy for £550.

I then had a few engine problems I ended up cleaning out the EGR valve and getting some ignition leads and the garage replaced some pipe behind the engine because it would gradually rev higher when idling.

Now it seems sweet although the EML is always on, it just passed the MOT too which only cost me £53 so I was really happy.

so finally I got round to giving it a good clean and a bit of a polish put some spray stuff that makes the bumpers an tires look shiny and it looks much better (I cant find the before photos).

Anyway have a look;

What has been done to it so far;
Lowered not sure how much maybe 50 or 60mm?
Wolfrace alloys.
clear side repeaters.
Backbox (Its a Pico 2, Apparently really old not sure if any of you guys remember them?)

So my plans are;
1.Straighten out the door pillars as it looks like someone tried to break into it. (Done
2.Change the bonnet because the one on there is rusted on the inside (Got a red one from the scrappy need to spray it)Done
3.Get rid of the rust round the back wiper.done
4.Get rid of the rust around the door sills.Done
5.Put the bit of plastic that goes round the wheel arch on (Got a new one from ebay)Done
6.Get some tinted or blacked out (legal) back lights.Done
7.Get some black angel eyesDone
8.Paint all the grey plastic bumper bits (almost certainly black)Done
9. possibly get a new back box as mine is held together with sealant and paint(sounds good tho)Done
10.Rub down and paint the alloys black or get some other alloys and paint them black depends on £££.Done
11. A couple of other things that i cant think of now :sDone+more stuff

Will update and hopefully get some good pics of work.
Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
4,717 Posts
possibly stolen recovered looking at the bit of damage its got looks nice though and best colour aswell;)

·
Registered
4,717 Posts
look for one some were on here then mate ive got one but im selling it somebody on here cant remember who though lol

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Has mine been de stripped or is that how the sports are? If it has been done then whoever did it I take my imaginary hat off to as there is no marks or difference to the paint there.

·
Registered
4,717 Posts
as far as i no they all come with bumper strips on, might be wrong though??

·
Banned
2,113 Posts
all comes with them on well the sport do. i think. but saying that a old man down my road has a white corsa b on a x-reg and its not got it on.
hmmmmm

1 - 20 of 344 Posts