All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys... New to this forum so i thought i'd post some piccies...

Hear was my car when i first had it...

(clicky for bigger images)

All was well until the front crossmember snapped and made me spin into a high kurb at 60 mph coming off the motorway :eek: :mad:

That buckled one of the rims :mad: so to the local scrappies i went and picked up some astra rims, with brand new tyres on :)

Ran around on those for a bit, looked ok i suppose, but i wasn't really happy with them...

And then was offered some corsa c sxi rims, with good tyres... So i thought, maybe gloss black, or ancherite?

All comments welcome ... Cheers dudes :)

·
Premium Member
18,555 Posts
my old wheels had a dent in them like that lol, could still use it though! just sometimes if i parked wrong it let all the air out the tire! but didnt pass an mot so i lost them! i miss them now lol

nice car though!

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Looks really nice, that damaged alloys looks like it was one hell of a nasty crash :(

You got any more plans for it :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Cheers guys... I'm thinking of getting 60mm drop with matched dampers, and possibly spraying the sxi rims gloss black to match the car... The front calipers are becoming red, the rear drums black... I've sprayed the bumpers with bumper paint and look awesome now! Heres a picture of last nights antics!

Suggestions... comments???

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
nice car, that alloy was bad! never seen one like that. bet it was a wee bit scary?
Hell yeah... It slid for ages! It was a nice, dry day, so you can imagine the smoke which came off the tyres! :laugh: :thumbs_up:

Meh, neverless she shall rise again! :) :thumbs_up:

My previous big bore which had rusted will be replaced with a smaller pipe, 2.5" or 3" maybe? I've been offered a twin square backbox, so i'll have a think... :cool:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts