All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
This is my first post on this site and just thought id start by showing you all my car.

Id really love to here your opinions on the car. Ive only owned it for about 3 months.

The car is a Vauxhall Corsa SXi (Year 2000) with a 2.0ltr RedTop pushing out around 180bhp. The car was originally silver but had a full respray to its current colour Frost Blue.
The car has an amazing sound system with a 2400w amp. Although the car is heavily modified on the outside inside the car it is standard SXi black interior.

I believe the bodykit on the car is the Evo RS kit. The car also has 17" Momo GTR wheels.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Ive only had the car for 3 months and have enjoyed every second of it. Although unfortunatly I maybe selling it soon :(.

The car turns alot of heads when I take her out in my home town. Its a very strange feeling having people constantly staring at you while driving lol.

Thanks for looking
Hope you like :)

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
180? what mods does engine have? not a fan of the kit though!

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
I like it, kit doesn't look too bad, bonnet is abit much though!

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
I don't like the kit, but has been fitted to perfection

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Hi there,
Thanks for your comments, Im not sure what exactly the modification was to give it the extra bhp. When I bought the car I was told it was a modification to the exhaust system but Ive forgot exactly what he told me. Ive owned a RedTop before and this one definatly feels faster :)

The body kit must have been fitted proffesionaly as it just looks amazing. Everyone (friends & family) said to me when I bought the car that I was mad but in my opinion your only young once and I wanted to enjoy myself. When I do eventually come to sell the car my next car will be something more sensible. lol

Ill post pictures of the sound system and the interior tomorrow :)

Id love to here more people opinions if your willing to comment.
Thanks ;)
BIGDAN92

·
Registered
5,593 Posts
tbh i agree with everyone else the work looks fantastic but not to my taste

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
These engines only make 156hp fresh form factory IIRC. unless its had a full rebuild it will be running less..so lets say for example its been looked after very well, you're saying you have gained 30hp from an exhaust?

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
To be honest I'm struggling to find anything I like about it apart from the colour, but as said above the work looks amazing and I can appreciate the effort.

·
Premium Member
8,351 Posts
bay pics pls.

·
Premium Member
8,351 Posts
just a bit.... it reminds me of my yoof, 18 years old, 106 diesel on mille miglia spiders, donny, loads of kitted motors.

·
Registered
614 Posts
lol i remeber being like 12 (i am 17 now) buying my first fast car mag and seing loads of cars at meets with a tonne of fiberglass kit bolted to them lol how things have changed now, less is more i guess

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Reminds me an awful lot of my first corsa.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Looks very well fitted and looks like there has been a lot of work gone into the car.....

However i personally don't believe the BHP, You would have to put something special under the bonnet to gain 30bhp more... because I'm guessing that it has a massive install in the boot.......... providing a lot of weight i would imagine.........

But all that aside, for a young lade (a assume you are) its a very nice car and good on you... :thumbs_up:

(i hope that the engine is declared to the DVLA? and not down as like a 1.6 or anything?)

·
Registered
147 Posts
Well personally i think its a nice looking car lol, but only cause its same as mine just different colour (dark blue) and wheels and bonnet :D lol
Mines still a 1.2 16v sxi, soon to be a red top though when i source a decent one :D
And yeah the kit on yours has been done very well, as mine has but due to the lady owner i got mine off it has a few cracks and scratches which im currently sorting out.

Oh and the kit is actually a combat 2 kit ;), looks like who ever did yours just used a diff bonnet vent

Heres mine

Out of interest how much did you pay for it?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts