All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
This is my first post on this site and just thought id start by showing you all my car.

Id really love to here your opinions on the car. Ive only owned it for about 3 months.

The car is a Vauxhall Corsa SXi (Year 2000) with a 2.0ltr RedTop pushing out around 180bhp. The car was originally silver but had a full respray to its current colour Frost Blue.
The car has an amazing sound system with a 2400w amp. Although the car is heavily modified on the outside inside the car it is standard SXi black interior.

I believe the bodykit on the car is the Evo RS kit. The car also has 17" Momo GTR wheels.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Ive only had the car for 3 months and have enjoyed every second of it. Although unfortunatly I maybe selling it soon :(.

The car turns alot of heads when I take her out in my home town. Its a very strange feeling having people constantly staring at you while driving lol.

Thanks for looking
Hope you like :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Hi there,
Thanks for your comments, Im not sure what exactly the modification was to give it the extra bhp. When I bought the car I was told it was a modification to the exhaust system but Ive forgot exactly what he told me. Ive owned a RedTop before and this one definatly feels faster :)

The body kit must have been fitted proffesionaly as it just looks amazing. Everyone (friends & family) said to me when I bought the car that I was mad but in my opinion your only young once and I wanted to enjoy myself. When I do eventually come to sell the car my next car will be something more sensible. lol

Ill post pictures of the sound system and the interior tomorrow :)

Id love to here more people opinions if your willing to comment.
Thanks ;)
BIGDAN92

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Collateral - There are number plate lights on the front and back. And also refering to your earlier post im not a "lade" as you put it im male as is stated on my profile!

I wont have chance to post any new pictures today as im at college until 5pm. I will post some new ones of the engine bay and interior tomorrow.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 · (Edited)
I have found a new picture the previous owner took of the speakers.

Ill try and get some more pictures up later today ;)

petrolhead_1 - Thanks for your comment dude. I bought the car for £2000 which to me seems a bit of a bargain lol, considering the work/money thats gone into the car. I believe the guy I bought it from paid closer to £5000 :eek:

Id just like to add at the moment there is only one exhaust on the car (as oppoesed to the two seen in the pics). The previous owner took the car for its MOT when it had a straight through exhaust and no catalytic converter. Needles to say it failed the emissions test lol. So the car lost an exhaust and gained a cat converter. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.