All Corsa Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Collateral - There are number plate lights on the front and back. And also refering to your earlier post im not a "lade" as you put it im male as is stated on my profile!

I wont have chance to post any new pictures today as im at college until 5pm. I will post some new ones of the engine bay and interior tomorrow.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 · (Edited)
I have found a new picture the previous owner took of the speakers.

Ill try and get some more pictures up later today ;)

petrolhead_1 - Thanks for your comment dude. I bought the car for £2000 which to me seems a bit of a bargain lol, considering the work/money thats gone into the car. I believe the guy I bought it from paid closer to £5000 :eek:

Id just like to add at the moment there is only one exhaust on the car (as oppoesed to the two seen in the pics). The previous owner took the car for its MOT when it had a straight through exhaust and no catalytic converter. Needles to say it failed the emissions test lol. So the car lost an exhaust and gained a cat converter. :)

·
Registered
147 Posts
thats not bad for that mate although you will be gutted when i tell you how much i paid for mine :).............................£380 lol

like i said though bits of body work need tlc, its a sweet runner though, mine will be back to show standard in no time

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.