All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Cost me £650 with 81,000 on the clock 12 months mot and tax. looking something like this...

Then started work on the outside colour coding the bumpers, de-badged clear side repeaters, m3 mirrors, dark smokes on the rear windows and tail lights and finnishing off with a white sunstrip.

Then started work on the inside. Colour coding the dash and center consol, re-triming the door cards

then fitted a debadged grill making a big diff to the front end.

Before...

After...

Then the boot wanted to keep it simple and tidy

Have Recently fitted cenral locking system and alarm.Thats the car so far, Ive got new head rests on the way to replace the anoying standard ones, and sum vauxhall mudgaurds.

Any ideas on what to do next ?

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
nope

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Not sure what the material is called picked it up at my local fabric shop wasnt too expensive. Ye ive been keeping my eye out for a wrap around spoiler, tried a few breakers but there not so easy to come by. Just done a full service on the car today. Want to start doing some mods with the engine now.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Mate I think this car looks ace, and I think sunstrip looks good. I would get the spoiler though mate. I also reckon you have the same problem as me where your car sits too high because of the size of the wheels, so I'd look into perhaps going smaller on the wheels and lowering it fella. Other than that though, Im lovin' it

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Looks great mate :)

Would look ace with a set of Depo's

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Interior looks great, like the irmy sticker above the glovebox, nout wrong with a bit of stickerage

·
Registered
68 Posts
tis a tasty tasty corsa you got there son ..loving the interior ..
you just need the spoiler now there all over ebay and lower it 60 i thinks so it dosnt look so high on them thar wheels lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts