All Corsa Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this is how it's starting on student budget so may take a while thoughts so far are chav slabs or some other vauxhall alloys fan blades or maybe some old Astra ones? And then coilovers for it to be even lower has fk bucket seats in which I really dislike but can't afford a new set from scrappy :( even had show cage which is currently for sale?? Offers? Anyway here's some pictures let me know what you think

Feel free to suggest or your opinion so far :)

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Whats going on with the headlight

Feel the bumpers and arches would suit better colour coded or maybe anthracite

And wheels as you have said and standared mirrors

The last picture the colour looks realy good

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I agree with standard mirrors and wheels and nothings happening with the headlight? Colour coding bumpers may cost abit to spray with colouring as I don't know anyone who can do two tone

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Don't try and get around the classified rules by offering items for sale in this thread please.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Whats going on with the headlight

Feel the bumpers and arches would suit better colour coded or maybe anthracite

And wheels as you have said and standared mirrors

The last picture the colour looks realy good
Yeah looking at it I do agree I think prior to me owning car must have been I'm some kind of crash as the bonnet has a larger gap at ns than os but can't be sure as I've been under car and it's all straight and how it should be so I don't know :s

·
Registered
440 Posts
astra or cav fans?

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bought these now quite happy gunna keep softstars for winter I think

Can't determine what springs are actually on mine was told 60mm but I think it's 40mm if less so going to buy new springs or maybe coilovers

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
There's some nice touches on the car and some not so nice. The petrol cap looks out of place, the wheel colour is nice but not keen on the actual wheels. Back lights look crap.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
On the pics it looks out of place but on the car itself it doesn't look that bad not planning on it been on long though and rears are now tinted slightly but don't really have any ideas on what to do with them

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Oh dear

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Haha, they amuse me I got them purely because someone didn't believe that you could get blue sidelights. Now my point is proven they're coming off

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Really that desperate to prove a point?

I'd just say, " ok don't believe me"

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
They were £2 posted so I though why not quick question don't suppose anyone has a key to take the centre caps off? I know it's wrong thread

1 - 20 of 47 Posts