All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Heyup people, i bought this afew months ago.

It came to me completely standard. since ive owned it ive lowered it 60mm, put on a badgeless grill, borrowed some ripspeed wr alloys that rub slightly (offset 38), fitted a race tube and sportex oval backbox, bought second hand smoked rear lights, drilled my air box, and fitted the sunstrip.

my plans include, tinting the windows, depo's, cesaro's or sxi alloys in black, new drivers seat due to mine being slightly twisted, new door speakers and a gsi front bumper.
What do you guys and girls think? any suggestions or advice or comments welcome.. cheers!!

EDIT,, my new grill isnt in this picture.

corsaez
CB-Uk Newbie

·
Registered
23 Posts
You only need smaller tyres for the wheels and they will be fine. My wheels are et38 and mines wound down to 100mm at the front and 70mm at the rear with no rubbing.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well as i say, ive borrowed those alloys so i need to get some of my own. ive got the standard alloys for this car but they look abit weedy, only got 165/65/14 on them.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
big thanks to hjai95 :thumbs_up:
i have some cav fanblade alloys for my car, ive just bought some new tyres for them which will be fitted on thursday and im having my tracking (four wheel allignment) done at the same time. ill post a pic as soon as its done and car is cleaned and waxed.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
anyway this could be moved into car projects please? i just realised i posted it in the wrong section. thanks in advance

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i wasnt going to do a project thread at first but now i might. just trying to sort out how to upload proper sized pictures.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ive got my new alloys on and blacked out rear lights, im going to upload some up to date pics in afew days.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hit a milestone today, 95000 miles and still going strong. going to treat my car to a service as soon as possible.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts